We have stayed here 3 times in the last 4 years and we plan to come back. The kitchen is well equipped, and the deck overlooking Cruz Bay is spacious. There are free laundry facilities, a lovely pool, outdoor grill, chairs to take to the beach, and a little store right down the drive to rent flippers, schedule a boat trip, or buy some beer, coffee or snacks. The gardens are so beautiful near the pool. The location is just a short walk to town but far enough away to avoid the noise. Beware there is the most beautiful rooster who crows in the morning, but with the bedroom doors shut you'll sleep right through. That being said, I don't think you are going to escape the morning roosters anywhere on the island! Staying here will make you feel like a local- not a tourist staying at a fancy hotel, but your own little private shack. If that's what you want, this place is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lavender Hill Suites(R) - 1 and 2 bedroom luxury suites all with spectacular Caribbean views just steps away from the shops, restaurants, ferries, and nightlife of Cruz Bay, St John. Each unit has its own unique tropical motif, and each offers fully equipped kitchen, TV, beach chairs and towels, coolers, fully AC, etc. We are the onsite owners and managers of units 1W, 2W, 3W, 5W, 7E, 8E, 10E and 12E. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lavender Hill Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hill Hotel Cruz Bay
- Lavender Hill Suites St. John/Cruz Bay