We rented a one bedroom unit that included a kitchen. Our living room/kitchen overlooked a small grassy yard and the sea. Three of the walls had multiple louvred doors, so that we never needed air conditioning, with just left the louvres open, so we had constant pleasant breeze and the sounds of the waves and birds at all times.
The whole property is beautifully landscaped and maintained with a variety of trees and shrubs.
Our stay was peaceful, and the other guests were pleasant. The desk provided towels and beach chairs. I am very pleased with our stay here.
We enjoyed the food at the restaurant here better than at any of the many restaurants we tried. Many of the dishes had a suggestion of Southeast Asian seasoning. I like the mahi and for appetizers the pulled pork dumplings, tuna tartare, prosciuto with poached figs, and a squid bruchetta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a 5 acre peninsula in Cruz Bay. Our spacious 1 & 2 story units have fully equipped kitchens with dining area, King size bed, Satellite TV, Central A/C. in room wireless internet, full living room and private balconies all with ocean views. The resort offers full maid service, pool with hot tub, concierge service and a small gourmet grocery. Eat at our fine dining restaurant or take a 5 minute stroll to town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Gallows Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallows Point Hotel Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Resort St. John/Cruz Bay