My husband and I stated here 10/28 through 11/3 for our honeymoon and could not have been more pleased. This is the cutest and most intimate b&b I have ever stayed in. John and Nancy go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and make sure you have everything you need for a great vacation. Breakfast every morning out on the veranda never disappointed. We loved coming "home" from dinner and having drinks in the common room with the sounds of nature and island music playing in the back ground. We are already planning a return trip for our anniversary next year. They even brought our luggage to us at the Ferry dock so we wouldn't have to walk around town with our suitcases. There is an easy path to walk to town, we only rented a jeep for 2 days and still saw so much of the island. Taxi's are easy to get to the north shore beaches.
Garden by the Sea added so much to our honeymoon. Stay here, you will not be disappointed :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden by the Sea B&B is the quintessential Caribbean home: bright, colorful walls; local art and paintings; gingerbread trim; lush gardens with coconut and banana trees; & nesting birds, iguanas, and peacocks. We are located in the heart of Estate Contant and Enighed – a funky little neighborhood within walking distance of Cruz Bay and 1 ½ blocks from Frank Bay Beach. Your hosts have lived on St. John for over 12 years and are very familiar with the island and the national park and are very willing to help plan your daily activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Garden By The Sea Hotel Cruz Bay
- Garden By The Sea Bed And Breakfast
- Garden By The Sea B&B St. John/Cruz Bay