We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Garden by the Sea. Frank made us feel welcome from the moment my husband and I arrived. He went above and beyond in making us comfortable. We loved the breakfast he made fresh each morning. We stayed in the Ginger Room with the outdoor shower and loved it. Mickie returned from a trip toward the end of our stay, and she also made us feel very welcome in opening their home to us. They truly went out of their way to make our stay memorable, even lending us beach towels the last day after checking out. We can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden by the Sea B&B is a quaint colorful Caribbean home with gingerbread trim nestled in lush gardens with coconut and banana trees; nesting birds, iguanas, and peacocks. We are located in Estate Contant and Enighed – a neighborhood just a short walk to Cruz Bay and 1 block from Frank Bay Beach. We offer three private rooms ,each with its own personality , all with individual air-conditioning and bathrooms . Our beautiful outdoor living room is for all to enjoy whether reading a book, listening to music or just relaxing with a sunset cocktail. Every morning, wake up to a full hot homemade breakfast served on our tropical Terrace, surrounded by nature . Once your belly is full, head off for a day full of adventure. We lend beach bags, chairs , snorkel equipment and towels along with coolers and Metal water bottles for your convenience. After a long day of sun and fun, enjoy a good nights sleep in our cozy beds and make Garden by the Sea your carribean home away from home! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Garden By The Sea Hotel Cruz Bay
- Garden By The Sea Bed And Breakfast
- Garden By The Sea B&B St. John/Cruz Bay