Our first trip to St. John would not have been the same if we had not stayed in Garden by the Sea. The hospitality and professionalism shown by Frank and Mickey helped us in knowing where to snorkel, hike and take the jeep. The day always started with fresh coffee, weather updates, friendly guests, hummingbirds and iguanas, beautiful breakfasts and of course welcomed suggestions in what to do for the day. I do hope we are lucky enough to get back to St. John and maybe bring our children next time! Of course, we would stay in the villa since Garden by the Sea is for adults only. We arrived in a "city" state of mind and left in an "island" state of mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden by the Sea B&B is the quintessential Caribbean home: bright, colorful walls; local art and paintings; gingerbread trim; lush gardens with coconut and banana trees; & nesting birds, iguanas, and peacocks. We are located in the heart of Estate Contant and Enighed – a funky little neighborhood within walking distance of Cruz Bay and 1 ½ blocks from Frank Bay Beach. Your hosts have lived on St. John for over 12 years and are very familiar with the island and the national park and are very willing to help plan your daily activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Garden By The Sea Hotel Cruz Bay
- Garden By The Sea Bed And Breakfast
- Garden By The Sea B&B St. John/Cruz Bay