“Great Day Trip to Jost Van Dyke”

Kekoa Sailing Expeditions
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Cruz Bay
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Checkout day trip to Jost Van Dyke , watch the incredible St John sailing "Black Sails" story of the KEKOA at www.blacksailsvi.com. Then take the day trip to Jost Van Dyke

Watch the unfurling of the sails, and feel the excitement of quiet and impressive sailing by the captain.

We stopped at Mary Point, enjoyed a snorkeling visit in the calm protected waters. The time spent was enjoyable and gave you the ocean level view of the beauty of the vessel called KEKOA.

The crew were always asking if you needed another beverage of choice, Rum or just carbonated drink, your choice. Snacks were fruit pinapple, grapes, melon, etc..refreshing and tasty.

Stopping and dropping anchor at Jost Van Dyke at the Soggy Dollar..home of the "Painkiller" for lunch and plenty of time to walk the beach..carefully after two painkillers...be careful they will sneak up on you.

Back to the ship a catamaran and off sailing with only the waves and the music mix by captain

A must excursion trip while in St John VI

Enjoy the trip and enjoy the ride..awe inspiring!!!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This was my first time sailing and I loved it! My husband and I were on the sunset sail out of St. John for our 10th wedding anniversary. The boat was beautiful and the crew was professional and hospitable. The sail has great views of the Virgin Islands, a smooth ride on the wind and waves, snorkeling, and Kekoa has a great playlist, drinks and food. We had a wonderful, memorable sail! Sail on, Kekoa!

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time. The crew was great and very informative. We will definitely take a trip with them next time we visit.

1  Thank SevenCreek
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were in St. John to Celebrate the birthdays of my mother - in - law and me. We went out on the Kekoa and had the most wonderful time. My mother-in - law turned 93. The Captain and crew took incredibly great care of us. We did three snorkel stops (Mom stayed on the boat) and circumnavigate the island.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

i have only sailed one other time. so i was a bit reluctant...but much to my surprise it was a great great experience...the crew of all women captains were very professional, bright, friendly and courteous.
the KEKOA is absolutely beautiful. i would recommend this to everyone!
it is large enough that you can move around and not feel cramped.
just a great time by all 11 of us!!!