“Drinks at Spyglass”

Price range: US$15 - US$49
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Spyglass Restaurant Dining with a View. Lunch 11am-3pm Sunset Happy Hour 3pm-6pm Dinner 5pm-til. Enjoy a creative menu and phenomenal view from Spyglass restaurant. Come in for a casual lunch and watch the boats sail by. Want to see the best sunsets on St. John? Happy hour at Spyglass is the place to be. At dinner, enjoy the tranquility of the waves crashing below and the twinkling lights of St. Thomas in the distance. Spyglass Dining with a VIEW! Enjoy.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and I stopped into Spyglass for drinks nd lunch while shopping in Cruz Bay. Matty, our bartender, was full of fun and information. The food was excellent, and the Matty made me one of his signature Rum Punch drinks. We plan to go there for dinner on our next trip to St. John.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Dinner with a view, get here before the sunset and its an amazing view bring the camera. I do recommend the house salad with the figs. I also ordered the stuffed mahi mahi with crab ehhh I ate it but I didnt love it and the price was expensive. I liked th mahi mahi from Lime Inn much better, Also a reminder I ordered ice tea and they charge you $2.00 for every refill which I didnt know so I paid 10.00 on ice tea alone. So basically come here for the atmosphere!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Just attend a wedding reception held at the Spyglass Restaurant. It overlooks the beach and Cruz Bay. Great view, good food, and wonderful service by courteous help. This restaurant is on the second level and often overlooked by the roaring bars below. If you are looking for a quiet place to eat, on the beach, I strongly recommend it. A romantic atmosphere at night. We have been coming to this island for years and this is one of our favorites.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We enjoyed our dinner here very much, mostly because the view is wonderful. We enjoyed watching the sunset. Our waitress was very friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed the conch fritters and fish (mahi) and chips, but I would say that the food was just average. Definitely a nice, low-key place to go.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My boyfriend and I had cocktails and appetisers at Spyglass on one of our first nights on St John. While the cocktails were delicious, the calamari starter was overdone and mostly batter. My boyfriend's seared Ahi Tuna was delicious, however. While the food was hit and miss, the cracking view over the shoreside and laid back atmosphere made it worth the visit. I would recommend for tasty cocktails.