We just completed our first trip to St. John over the Christmas to New Year's week and stayed at Grande Bay. The resort accommodations and staff were just truly exceptional! The resort is very close to downtown Cruz Bay and allowed us walk downtown to a different restaurant every night. Our balcony overlooked Cruz Bay and allowed us, everything morning to watch the ferry boats come in and out of the harbor and allowed us to watch the pelicans fish. Incredible! The staff helped us out on every front, with restaurant reservations, car rental reservations and the resort allowed us to park our rental in its secure below resort deck without charge. Perfect!
We had a wonderful time and would recommend Grande Bay to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay