I have stayed other places on St. John but I liked Grande Bay Resort the best because the room was exceptionally clean and quiet. Everything was perfectly maintained and the staff was cheerful and helpful. The front desk staff had excellent knowledge of the island from restaurants, hiking trails to secluded beaches and snorkeling areas. I enjoyed walking to the town of Cruz Bay. I could see the cruise ships, yachts and ferries from my veranda. It was very relaxing and safe.
I walked to the post office and the National Park Museum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay