My husband and I stayed in a studio condo for 2 nights before our villa rental became available. This is our 6th trip to St. John and I was pleasantly surprised by this resort. The location is terrific and the views of the harbor and its constant activity were entertaining...no need for the TV ;-).
The staff were very helpful. The pool, parking spot, and all other amenities are added bonuses. We booked our unit through the resort. Our condo was new, clean, and in the back building on the 3rd floor. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay