Grande Bay in Cruz Bay proved to be a great location for our vacation. We were within walking distance to all the restaurants and even a small grocery store in town. There were many taxis close by to take visitors to the nearby beaches. The apartment was the perfect size for a couple. We had one bedroom and 1 1/2 baths. The terrace overlooking Cruz Bay was amazing! To secure a better price, check out vrbo.com. It's a little cheaper dealing directly with the owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay