I went on a trip with my husband and another couple, we booked the one bedroom connected to the studio. This was more then enough space for 4 people. We had our own separate balconies, sitting space and large bedrooms with decent bathrooms. The view from the decks is amazing, on a clear day you can see St. Thomas. The location of this place is what sold me, some have said that since it is so close to town it's noisy, I did not find that to be a problem and I am a light sleeper. It was great to be so close to town and be able to walk to all the shops and restaurants. We rented through Crandall on St. John and Laurie and her husband were great. In addition we rented a jeep through them...which is a must because the beaches are a 10-15 minute drive from town. Overall it was a great place to stay and I would go back there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay