“good beers, great happy hour, friendly”
Review of Castaway's - CLOSED

Castaway's
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I was so excited to see a good selection of Rogue beers when we got there, but the happy hour prices were so good I had to get some cheap well drinks until happy hour was over. There was live music so we were happy to stick around a while. The only food we had was nachos, but they were good. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

After a morning of snorkeling at Waterlemon Cay and getting our lunch stolen by the resident mongoose (I'm not kidding), we were in the mood for some burgers and fries. We did not have a good experience here. The waitress was either very new or very inefficient because it took forever to get our drinks. Then it took forever to get our food and the order was not correct. We'd waited so long that we just ate what she brought. I had a Mahi Mahi sandwich that was like eating cardboard. It was a piece of dried up fish on a bun. Nothing else! The fries were good, but nothing to write home about. Then I had to practically beg for a refill of my drink and it took another 15 minutes to get it. We were there more than an hour and a half just to eat burgers and fries!

2  Thank GreatDaneMomDenver
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Went in Oct 2012 and can't wait to go visit again next month! Fun karaoke night, great nightlife scene and just overall a really fun place to visit! It's a must try :)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Ask for Jason to make you a cocktail - any cocktail. This guy is a cocktail champ. No, really, he actually won a competition!

The setting here is pure St. John - laid back, cozy, relaxed, with music. Haven't tried, the food, but it looks good.

Can't wait to go back here on my next visit. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Bartenders were fun and the bar had the Red Sox game on. Good place to get sloppy drunk, and take a Taxi home. If you put your named on the Karaoke list, better show or he gets nasty.