Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
St. John Inn(Cruz Bay)
View Hotel
Caneel Bay Resort(Caneel Bay)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Elysian Beach Resort(East End)
View Hotel
Secret Harbour Beach Resort(Benner)
View Hotel
All reviewsyogurtthe penthousecontinental breakfastin townst johneach morningferry dockdowntown locationmini fridgeother guestswithin walking distancelocal bakeryowners and staffperfect locationplace to staysmall hotelspent one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We visited Cruz Bay in March and can't thank Denise & Dave enough for a wonderful time! The room we stayed in at the Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel was airy, spacious and very clean, the bed was so comfortable, there was lots of hot water for showering and the location and price can't be beat! Just steps from shopping, restaurants, bars & the beach! Denise & Dave are the perfect hosts, taking a personal interest in all the guests, recommending places to see and eat - so helpful! Chatting with Kathy in the morning over a cup of fresh coffee and Danish was a great start to our days there. We will be adding St. John to our trip rotation and can't wait to go back to this gem of a hotel! Thank you Denise & Dave for making this such a fun, memorable trip! We miss you!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Offthebeatenpath54
Reviewed 29 May 2014

There is nowhere better to stay on St. John. Denise and David could not have been more helpful. My wife and I were on the island for the annual Memorial Day beach swim and discovered this hidden gem. A cozy bed and breakfast in paradise on a beautiful island...it was painful to leave. They even rose early, 6 AM!, to provide us breakfast before the swim! Even being close to the beach scene it was quiet and peaceful at night providing a perfect sleeping environment after playing all day in the surf...Their knowledge of the island and places to go is first rate. And this was the cleanest room I have ever seen (beating 5 star big city accomodations. If you stay anywhere else you are definitely missing out..

Room Tip: All the rooms are perfect
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kirth S
Reviewed 27 May 2014

From the clean, fresh rooms, to the in town location to the second floor terrace with a breezy, beautiful view of the town of Cruz Bay, this was a wonderful experience. Providing coffee in the morning and a continental breakfast was a tasty added bonus.

Kathy, Denise, and David were so helpful and accommodating, both before and during my stay. They are a lovely family that takes great pride in their accommodations and in their service to their guests. Rightly so!

You can walk from here to everything in town or relax on their open terrace and watch the activity below. I would definitely recommend the Boutique Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank tapestryoftravel
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I just returned from a fabulous three night stay at Cruz Bay Hotel. Everything was fantastic, David and Denise's recommendations and hospitality are what really makes this hotel stand out. My boyfriend and I stayed in room 11 everything was cleaned daily cute simple decor. The AC unit is in the wall worked well it did drown out the noise from the local bar on the weekend, the noise didn't bother me one bit. You receive two bottle watered daily in your mini fridge, I liked how they had the blow dryers on the wall saved me from packing one. The shower is a little tight but it gets the job done. I always had hot water morning and evening. Each morning we had the breakfast they have yogurt, coffee , tea, fruit , breads . This hotel has a great price and location, I did alot of research where to stay and prices let me just save you the time if you want a clean cozy room simple room stay here! Next I come back I will stay longer and rent a jeep to explore more of this island. Miss it already!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaylakay1020
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is a family operated business. They are the real deal. We have visited St. John for 10 years now. I wish we would have given this a go sooner. Clean and well appointed. They are so helpful with advice and accomadated all of our needs. The rooms a cleaned each day. Thank David, Denise and Cathy! You guys are the best! Brian and Stephanie were right!

David J