“Great view/ laid back”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had lunch at this bar and found the conch fritters to be very meaty. The bar tender who took our order was very quick and efficient and our meals came relatively quickly. I especially enjoyed the rum punch which was fruitier than some I had during our visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,557)

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We visited this place during a stay on St. Thomas and we returned multiple times. This place is just what the doctor ordered. The atmosphere is second to none. I does not get better than sipping rum drinks with your feet in the sand while servers come to you. Even if the food was bad this place would be worth it for the drinks and the atmosphere, but the food is good. I had the fish and chips and loved it.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We have eaten here many times. The food is some of the most inexpensive on the island YET its also some of the best! I recommend the fish taco's.. you get two and they are huge! My husband and I get them along with an order of fries and split the order. I have literally had over half the menu and have yet to be disappointed

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stopped here on Father's Day while we were out on the boat (St. Thomas Boat Rentals) due to Captain Alex's recommendation. It was great - good food, great drinks, reasonable prices, and pulled the boat right up to the beach nearby. Very casual, beachy location - would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

What a fun place. Went here 3 separate times on our trip for either lunch or happy hour-best spot to sit is at the bar where your back would face the water, but just turn your chair around, put your feet up on the ledge, and enjoy the view! Absolutely loved that, the drinks, and oh, the nachos!