My wife and I visited St. John over Christmas and stayed at Sea Shore Allure with our 4 children. We usually stay in St. Thomas but wanted to try St. John. We have stayed at some very nice resorts and I can assure you, this property/location is as good as it gets! The location is right on the water, beautiful views and an easy 5 minute walk to Cruz Bay. The location is great because it is nice and quiet and off the beaten path, but at the same time you can walk to town and the market for anything you want to do. The property is extremely well done and they have truly thought of everything! The rooms are great. They have a great pool with TV, grill and stereo hook up. The kitchen is equiped with everything you can think of, and they even have chairs and coolers if you want to head to the beach for the day.
Delbert and Shei do an awesone job of getting you settled in and helping with any questions you have throughout your stay. They are really helpful. We did not rent a car, so Delbert drove us to the local grocery store right after we checked in and waited while we loaded up for the week!
I know a lot of the guests rented cars, but I am not sure you really need one. We did not rent one, and walked to town every night for dinner. We took a couple of day trips to the awesome beaches but just called a taxi. The room has a list of local taxi numbers to call and everytime we called, someone was there to pick us up in 10-15 minutes. The taxi's will take you anywhere you want to go on the island. Rates are $5-$8 per person. Given, parking is a premium, we also found the taxi's to be another advantage.
The whole family agreed this was one of the best vacation we ever went on. Can't wait to get back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the modern amenities at Sea Shore Allure. Our exclusive St John Island resort features eight boutique condominiums that overlook the stunning waters of St. John, US Virgin Islands. Nestled in a quiet spot near downtown Cruz Bay, our resort's location, amenities and accommodations are second to none. Whether you spend your days lounging at our Blue Havana pool, toasting the sunset from the hot tub on our rooftop terrace or touring the island, Sea Shore Allure is an exclusive resort that lets you enjoy a quiet vacation that is still close to all of the best shopping and dining on St. John Island. Take your island vacation to the next level by reserving a vacation villa at Sea Shore Allure. Sea Shore Allure features Brazilian hardwood detailing, Travertine tiles, native stonework and stainless steel appliances. Whether you start your morning with coffee on the private balcony overlooking the bay or unwind from a day of sightseeing by watching a movie on the state-of-the-art home theater system with a Blueray player and iPod docking station, you'll live the good life at Sea Shore Allure. While most of our vacation villas feature a private spa, all of our specialty suites have a full gourmet kitchen complete with microwave, stove/oven, refrigerator and a full set of cookware and dinnerware, and other comforts and conveniences that will make you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea Shore Allure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Shore Allure Condominiums Hotel Cruz Bay
- Sea Shore Allure St. John/Cruz Bay