“Best Meal of the Trip!”

Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Barefoot Cowboy in Cruz Bay on the beautiful island of St. John in the USVI serves fresh cooked Texas BBQ. Smoked brisket is our specialty. We also offer ribs, chicken and pulled pork. Our sauces are made in house and all our sides are made from scratch. We are open from everyday from noon until we sell out !
London, Kentucky
“Best Meal of the Trip!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We are here tonight and it was fantastic! We have ate at several restaurants during our visits but this one ranked high in our book! Excellent BBQ and beautiful view of the sunset! We will be back!

Kingston, Jamaica
“Taste of Texas in USVI”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Great vibe! Good drinks, food and music! Enjoy the great music and laid back atmosphere. Wayne is cool!

• Visited October 2013
Memphis, TN
“I had to go back”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

After having celebrated my Birthday here back in Nov 2012 I returned when I went to St John a year later. And again I got in on the Thurs Nt $20 all u can eat buffet. It is pretty darn good & a real bargain for the island prices usually run for just a burger & fries. It's all laid out on a table with the owner putting on your plate what ever you want. And if you get there before start time of the buffet they have drink specials "2 get you in the mood" And as for the bartenders My Fav was the pretty, sweetheart girl who happens to be shorter than I am, She is just adorable. My only complaint with the food as all & what keeps me form giving it 5/5 is the meat is too smoky for my taste & the sauce has a taste that is not what I'm used to.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank beachbum72324
Monument, Colorado
“Yes, Its Texas BBQ”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We wandered by this place a few times and were enticed by the incredible BBQ aroma coming from the place. A quick look inside made us wonder if we really wanted to try it or not. The first thing you see is a pool table.

The Cloud 9 sailing folks highly recommended it, so we gave it a try. It is real Texan BBQ with brisket, pulled pork, chicken and all of the fixins'. It was Thursday night, so "all you can eat" for $20 was an option. We decided to go a little lighter and ordered off the menu, in the range of $10 to $13 for most meals. Everyone was happy with the food and the atmosphere turned out to be just fine as well.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank ZaphodTheTraveler
Simsbury, Connecticut
“Nice place”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My husband and I had a great experience, very nice staff, fun atmosphere. The smoked meats were just too smokey. Had that ashtray taste in our mouths for the rest of the night. Overall good, but it would be nice to hold back on the smoke in the meat.

• Visited February 2014