“Huge sandwiches - great taste!”
Review of Sam & Jack's Deli

Sam & Jack's Deli
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Price range: US$10 - US$14
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
St. Louis, Missouri
“Huge sandwiches - great taste!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My husband and I picked up sandwiches our last day in St. John on the way to the ferry. My husband had the Sammy Hammy and I had the Uncle Peep. I will have to say they were the best sandwiches I had ever eaten. We asked if they were big enough to split and the clerk said she could definitely eat one by herself so we ordered one for each of us. We could have split one. They were huge! We ate half by the pool at our hotel in St. Thomas for lunch and had the other half the next morning at the airport. They were even better the next day.

• Visited June 2014

Detroit, Michigan
“Best Sandwich I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I live in Detroit, which has all sorts of great sandwich shops. I have lived in Chicago, which has some of the best sandwiches in the country. I love a great sandwich. That said, The Wolf was the best sandwich I've ever had. I highly recommend!

• Visited May 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in twice for great service and breakfast sandwiches. Great location from the Westin and down town Cruz Bay.

“Fantastic Sandwich”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I split the chicken with cranberries and walnuts sandwich at the beach today. What a treat!

Visited June 2014
The Woodlands
“Quick take out”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Was thrilled to find this place for delicious take out. We had the lump crabmeat salad and lasagna with italian sausage. Brought back to our villa for dinner and there was leftovers. You need to order 24 hours in advance for large orders but this was perfect to walk in for just 2 people. Even had sides, desserts and wines to supplement.

• Visited June 2014