“Sandwiches and more”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Lots of sandwich options plus alternatives such as salads and prepared meals to go. Loved the gluten free bread option.

4  Thank Nicole M

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I've eaten a lot of "deli" food in my life but none better than this place. Everything about the sandwich--bread, meats, toppings--was the best. The sides were just as good. Forget buying your own groceries for lunch and simply visit this place on the way to the beach!!

2  Thank KentuckyGlobetrotter
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stopped here to pick up lunch last Friday before heading to the beach. Really neat place, food is great, and prices are great for what you get. We easily shared a sandwich, and should have gotten some more munchies, but we saved room in the cooler for beer. Great wine selection, and would love to try the entrees next time we visit. Lasagna dinner sounds like a great value. Service is fantastic and quick. Do note it is cash only. Will return!

1  Thank Autumne617
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My husband and I picked up sandwiches our last day in St. John on the way to the ferry. My husband had the Sammy Hammy and I had the Uncle Peep. I will have to say they were the best sandwiches I had ever eaten. We asked if they were big enough to split and the clerk said she could definitely eat one by herself so we ordered one for each of us. We could have split one. They were huge! We ate half by the pool at our hotel in St. Thomas for lunch and had the other half the next morning at the airport. They were even better the next day.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I live in Detroit, which has all sorts of great sandwich shops. I have lived in Chicago, which has some of the best sandwiches in the country. I love a great sandwich. That said, The Wolf was the best sandwich I've ever had. I highly recommend!