“Family fun and relaxation in paradise”
Pool picture taken during high season--see how quiet and peaceful the pool area is?
Pool shared by 9 other units but very often yours alone to enjoy Bliss--a stand-alone, 2-story townhome, offering amazing views, unbeatable location, quiet privacy
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool shared by 9 other units but very often yours alone to enjoy
Entry to Bliss showing private off-road parking just steps from your front door
On right is quiet paved road from town, on left is path to private pool, left by areca palms
Enjoy panoramic Virgin Island views from Bliss's private terrace with deck bar
Twilight view from private garden terrace, sitting by built-in outdoor bar
Beautiful Sunset View from private garden terrace/deck bar area, and inside
Sunset view from Bliss's private garden terrace
Enjoy Beautiful evening/nightime views from Bliss's private garden terrace/deck
Kitchen with Custom-Built Tropical Mahogany Island, plenty of storage, well-equipped kitchen
Comfortable Living Area with Great Ocean & Tropical Garden Views
One of many views from Bliss's living area (comfy sectional couch in foreground)
Looking Back to Kitchen & Living Area as you enter hallway to Bathroom/Bedroom 1
Marble, Travertine, Glass & Stone Bathroom--lots of storage for your toiletries!
Walk-In Shower with Bench for Shaving/Rinsing Sand off; Awesome Shower Head, Garden View
Bathroom view showing vaulted ceiling, shower and sink
Main Floor Bedroom has Queen Bed, Cable TV, Well-Lit, Private Safe in roomy Closet, Garden View
Upstairs Bedroom, new Beds can be arranged as King or 2 Twins, Great Ocean Views, Lots of Light
View from upstairs bedroom of Bliss at Cruz Views
Beautiful Trunk Bay from the road
Perched under the seagrapes at Cinnamon during high-season; ahhh...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Memmom19
Syracuse, New York
“Family fun and relaxation in paradise”
Reviewed 26 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

My husband and I, along with our college-bound twins, wanted to spend a fun time together making new memories. Staying at "Bliss" added to the fun and relaxed time for a lot of reasons. The location near the heart of Cruz Bay made it easy to enjoy the shops and restaurants. While the hill up from the dock is a challenge, it is do-able (but most of the time we had our rented jeep). The condo was perfect for us...the kids stayed upstairs in the loft, while we had our own bedroom near the bathroom. All of the finishes and appliances are current and stylish, and any item we needed for cooking and storing was there. The nearby Dolphin Market made meals easy as well. We usually had one meal a day "on the go", so the provided coolers and water bottles were a bonus. The place also had 4 beach chairs, snorkel gear, and towels, so we didn't have to worry about renting them, and we could just load them in the jeep each morning and go. The best part was sitting outside with coffee every morning or with a drink in the evening, overlooking Cruz Bay and St. Thomas in the distance. The overall rental process was easy...the Cimarron property managers made sure we got off to a good start, and checked in on us during the week. I would rent this place again, and highly recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, and it was well-equipped
Liked least: A couple of times, we walked up the hill from the dock - whew!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
Cattie01
Boston, Massachusetts
“A perfect vacation!”
Reviewed 13 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My husband and I just got back from a week at Bliss and can't wait to return! About a year ago, I started looking for a place to spend a "big and scary" birthday; I wanted an escape to paradise to take the sting out of that, but didn't quite know where to go. We found Bliss on VRBO just by chance and after I contacted Cynthia to ask "a million" questions, we were sure we had found the perfect place. And we were right! This was our first time visiting St. John and it was an amazing experience from beginning to end. We were really impressed with Cimmaron: the day before we left for our trip, they called to check in and see if we had any questions. And when we got to the dock at Cruz Bay, they were waiting for us, helping us find our jeep rental agency and took us to the house. The representative spent a good amount of time showing us everything, and they were there for us every time we had a question or needed advice. Bliss was perfect for us, quiet, neat and clean, and it had everything we needed. I personally hate air conditioning and loved that there were fans as another option. We slept upstairs and going to sleep and waking up to that view was just amazing. The townhouse feels very private, more like a free standing house, and we heard a lot more from the tree frogs than our neighbors! We loved having breakfast and evening drinks on the patio, looking at the view, the boats, the geckos on the patio and all those butterflies! It was great being so close to town as well, and even though we were there during high season, we never had a problem finding parking. Even New Years eve, we found a spot across the street from the restaurant where we had reservations (Morgan's Mango - great place with amazing food!). Coming from Boston, that was quite a thrill! :-) We did walk to town a couple of times, but the walk back up the hill was a bit much in the heat (with heavy camera equipment in my case). And we needed the jeep anyway to go to all those breathtaking beaches. We actually never made it down to the pool, we spent most of our days driving around or on the beach and by the time we got back, it was almost dark and we needed to get ready to go out to dinner. It was an amazing vacation, exactly what I had hoped for, and we are already trying to figure out when we can go back. Thank you Cynthia for your patience and thoughtful replies to all my pre-trip questions (it was a huge help when planning the trip), and for sharing your wonderful home with us!

24 Jan 2016
Thank you Cattie01 for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I'm so glad that you were able to convert the specter of a "big and scary birthday" into lifetime memories of "a perfect vacation." And I'm thankful that Cimmaron and I and Bliss were able to help with, and be a part, of that. I look forward to speaking with you again when you plan your next trip. Our hope is that you will consider Bliss at Cruz Views your 'island home.'
klink30
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Bliss is paradise within paradise”
Reviewed 5 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bliss was so perfect for my husband and I. We rented an Jeep and had a great spot to park which made the island that much more enjoyable. We felt so safe at Bliss and loved having breakfast overlooking Cruz Bay. Bliss was clean, spacious and comfortable. Above all, Cynthia is a dream to work with! She answered ever annoying question I had within a few hours! She's awesome! Cruz Views is located in a great spot with a grocery store at the bottom of the hill and Cruz Bay 2-3 minutes away. I really can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfortable beds and great views
Liked least: the drive up the hill
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Apr 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great, detailed review. I'm sure it will help many others on Flipkey/TripAdvisor as they search for the perfect place for them to stay on St. John. I'm glad that you had a wonderful, comfortable stay and hope to welcome you back soon for a longer stay next time at your "island home away from home." Best wishes, Cynthia
HLLC2014
Locust Valley, New York
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

We have vacationed on St. John every year for over 10 years and this was our first stay at Bliss - It will definitely not be our last! The unit is totally renovated and lovely! My husband and I stayed in the loft and we had another couple in the downstairs bedroom. It was perfect. A quick drive down the hill and we were in Cruz Bay - very easy. Cynthia was wonderful to work with as was her management company, Cimmaron. While I was very familiar with the island, both Cynthia and Cimmaron contacted me and offered all kinds of advice and information. If it is your first visit to the island, you will be well cared for.

Liked best: The Decor, the pool
Friends getaway
5 Mar 2015
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Bliss, and thank you for booking again for next year. I truly aim to make Bliss a repeat "tropical home away from home" for all my guests. As my decorative plaque on the wall says, I very much hope that "all that enter as guests, leave as friends."

Furthermore, I want to reiterate your e-mail to me that Bliss not only "is a lovely unit" with "a great location and great views' but also let both past and future guests know that when they stay at Bliss and if they book a subsequent stay within a year, they automatically qualify for a 10% discount off their future stay.

In closing, in reference to your comment about the advice and information offered, one of my favorite things about St. John is that even though I've been traveling there for about 25 years now, I still discover new and wonderful experiences each trip. Last year I was able to take the fast ferry trip to Anegada for the day and back in January of this year, I was able to experience the amazing joys of snorkeling in the National Monument Mangroves for the first time in my life! I love to share these wonders with my guests.

Cynthia
Cindy H
“Pure Bliss”
Reviewed 23 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We returned to St John's to celebrate our daughter graduating from nursing school. She had not been before and we wanted to show her the most beautiful place on earth. From the first day of inquiring about this condo, the owner was very helpful and sweet. If you are looking for a place to stay near Cruz Bay, this is the place.
Very clean, updated and beautiful views. You can walk into town but very steep hike back. Supplied with beach chairs, beach towels and coolers, everything we needed to make a daily snorkeling trips to the many beaches. Many memories were made. We will definitely be back.

Travelling group: Other
Bruce209
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Bliss #1 is everything that was promised and in our opinion more than described in ad. The unit is well appointed and totally updated to include a great kitchen and bathroom. The central AC was truly refreshing especially after a hot day on the beach. We really enjoyed the second loft level bedroom and it panoramic view. The private courtyard with its bar type counter and high back chairs was a great touch. The view from it is absolutely panoramic. We did not want to leave. We truly felt at home in the unit. We highly recommend staying at this unit.

Liked best: The view, central AC, bathroom and kitchen
Liked least: Water pressure
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing