“Ribs :)”

Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Local neighborhood sports bar and restaurant that offers fresh burgers, ribs, fish wings and fries. Daily specials ..Live music and dance nights..Call for more info
Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ribs :)”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Driftwood David's was the best food I ate during my week long stay on St. John and the happy hour special was very reasonably priced. Get the ribs happy hour special or not they are well worth it. Plus Dave was really nice and pleasant to with and remembered me the next day when I came back for more.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Another great restaurant”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Good value, great food. Friendly staff, wonderful atmosphere. A must see when in Cruz Bay. Good Happy Hour specials!

Visited April 2014
Austin, Texas
“Good Prices and "normal Food"”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We were a little worn out with the eating out and big menus. We went here for lunch because we wanted something completely relaxed, casual, and uncomplicated. Not that eating out on St John can't be all those things, we had been beach hopping and were salty and dirty looking. Nobody cared at DD. We ordered a delicious fish sandwich and a jumbo loaded hotdog. The prices were good and the staff very friendly. The location is not hard, in the Lumberyard in Cruz Bay, but the scenery is not what you go here for. It's right on the street and a little loud with traffic, but the food and relaxed atmosphere inside made you not care. It lived up to what we expected and more.

“Awesome eats!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We are here while we were on vacation. The ribs are the best we have ever eaten!!! Wonderful atmosphere! We will be returning!!!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Hidden Gem does not even begin to cover this place”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Want to feel relaxed with good food and good drinks? Want to feel at home with some old fashioned southern charm? Want to feel like you've been seen as more than just another tourist? Then Driftwood David's is for you!

Despite my kitchy and rather bizarre intro to this review, I am seriously happy with my decision to go to Driftwood Davids for dinner. I know I'm echoing all the other reviews, but this place is literally a hidden gem that is unassuming at first glance but packs a major punch in term of tasty food and hospitality. It's comfort food at its best with perfectly cooked Corvina (sweet local fish) with a zingy sauce, fantastic garlic mashed potatoes, and freakishly delicious carrots. Seriously how does he get his carrots to taste like that? My bf got the baby back ribs which he demolished in 10 min flat and then proceeded to tell me how they reminded him of the baby back ribs of Nashville - just so you know it's that good.

My bottom line is that its good food and you really feel taken care of on a personal level at Driftwood David's. It's honestly comforting to your stomach and to your psyche - let's be real, vacations can be stressful!

1 Thank ciabia