“Worst Asian food ever”

Add it.
Lucky Bamboo
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I should have known better when I went in to pick up my called-in order and saw it sitting alone on the counter in the deserted restaurant, which resembles a concrete bunker. I hoped for the best, and took it back to our apartment. I had ordered stir-fried vegetables over rice and vegetable egg rolls. I opened the egg rolls first, and found two cold slimy uncooked wonton wrappers filled with uncooked rice noodles, chunks of white tofu, and what seemed to be raw cabbage. After I threw them away, I opened the stir fried vegetables. These were mushy overcooked squash and cabbage in some kind of watery tomato stock. This went in the trash, too, after one taste.My advice- STAY AWAY! There are plenty of other choices on St. John!

3  Thank piris