“Friendly service, casual atmosphere”
Review of Motu - CLOSED

Motu
St. Augustine, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Friendly service, casual atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed next door at Grande Bay which had a happy hour on Monday night. Service was good and loved my pina coladas! Its a great outside casual atmosphere over looking the bay. Go relax and enjoy yourself. While we were here we rented our snorkel equipment at Low Key for our next day of activities. Convient to Grand Bay, Gallows Point and downtown.

Visited December 2013

Chicago, Illinois
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Great Drinks!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Right down the road from where we stayed. HAd many a drink here, sitting and people watching. Nice, friendly owner and staff.

Visited November 2013
St. Thomas
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Zephyr Great.”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Overlooking Cruz Bay, St. John. Comfy ambience. Very friendly staff. Probably the best Mojito and Margarita i've ever had. Fresh squeezed limes and oranges for the margaritas. I'll be back

Massillon, Ohio
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nice small bar with pretty view”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We went here to watch the sunset and have a cocktail, did not really get to see the sunset, but the bushwackers were really good. We went in low season so they were not crowded at all. This bar reminds me of one you would find in Key West. I would go back again.

Visited August 2013
Bay Area, CA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Nutella Bushwhacker”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

As, if the original Bushwhacker wasn't tasty enough, Motu puts a nice twist on it with their Nutella Bushwhacker. My husband is from Europe where Nutella is very popular and the only response he could muster upon tasting the drink was "omg omg." Clearly he liked it. To me it tasted like drinking a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - very rich, but delicious. We also ordered two Island Hoppin IPAs which we ordered mostly for the name. My husband seemed to like it, but it was too hoppy for me - no pun intended :p

The bar itself is very very small and situated on the front porch of a dive shop - I am not sure if they are part of the dive shop or what, but the setup is a little unique. It is not much for ambiance, but if for nothing else, stop by and try their Nutella Bushwhacker.

Visited August 2013