This was such a great place to stay. The owners were so friendly and helpful. Beautiful view. Beautiful property and gardens. Nice, clean rooms. Not a lot of breakfast options in the morning, but who wants a big breakfast before a day of snorkeling? The walk into Cruz Bay is quick and easy, consider getting a cab back to the Estate because the hill is a climb. We rented a jeep to drive around the island, but borrowed chairs, coolers, and beach towels from Estate Lindholm. Can't say enough wonderful things! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay