Our stay at Estate Lindholm was a wonderful experience. Perched high above Cruz Bay, the place is quietly and unfussily beautiful. Lauren and Brion Morissette make you feel most welcome, have plenty of information available and let you go the way you would do with guests at your home... set up a variety of good and simple breakfast items, get to know you a bit and let you spin out your own version of leisure and exploration. The serene ambience and time taken to bring beauty into even the small details speak of much thought and care. This is not a resort, nor is it meant to be. We took taxis instead of renting a car and did fine with that. Rooms all have lovely views and are clean and comfortable. Thanks to Lauren for making this such a special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay