Myself and five friends just returned from 10 glorious days in beautiful St. John. I was lucky enough to be able to again stay at Estate Lindholm. This stay was just as fabulous as the last time I stayed last August. The estate grounds are still stunning and the views of Cruz Bay breathtaking. Lauren was once again the most gracious of hosts and went out of her way to make our stay a memorable one. The room I had this time was Caneel and considered a "garden view", but we could still see the bay from our balcony. I would again highly recommend Estate Lindholm to anyone who is looking for a low key place. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty that St. John has to offer. I'm looking forward to visiting again soon and making Estate Lindholm my home away from home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay