We love Estate Lindholm. We first visited beautiful St. John in September 2011, and spent an amazing week at the Estate. So during a recent trip to St. Thomas, we just had to return to St. John for a visit. We took the car ferry over from Red Hook, and it didn't take long to feel the magic of this fantastic island again. Knowing how much we enjoy St. John, I had contacted Lauren a few days before to see about arranging a stay at the Estate. She remembered us from our previous stay, and welcomed us back like family. The Estate has stunning views overlooking Cruz Bay and across the sound to St. Thomas, and the grounds of the Estate are like an arboretum. Well, we had another great time on St. John and were so happy to stay at Estate Lindholm. Thanks Lauren for another great stay at the Estate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay