We really enjoyed our stay in the Hawksnest room. It was a cozy, comfortable room, with a spectacular view of Cruz Bay, St. Thomas and many cays from the balcony. The location was great -it was close to Cruz Bay, easy to catch a taxi and we could walk down the hill to town, so we only rented a Jeep for 3 days. The grounds were beautiful-many different flowering plants and trees. The atmosphere was tranquil (no kids!), and we enjoyed the musical frog sounds at night. Brion, Angela and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay