“Best Time on the Water with JP”

Captain JP's Mermaid Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Come enjoy the Islands on a private charter. I am happy to make a custom trip just for your needs . I enjoy beginners and have great snorkel aids for young children ( glass bottom float ). Check out my web site for details. I am limited to six passengers.Welcome to St John,JP Horan
Reviewed 21 June 2013

You can't go wrong with a catamaran trip with JP. We went to Foxys on Jost Van Dyke (actually met Foxy and played guitar with him as he told dirty jokes to us) and the Sand Dollar bar where you have to swim to shore to get to the bar. Tons of fun.....get off the island and sail with JP. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Just to add to Jane's review... We did have an incredible time with JP! While on St. John i planned on 'retiring' my Grateful Dead shirt that went to over 30 shows with me but had become too shredded to wear anymore. JP offered to lay it to rest at Foxys on Jost Van Dyke! JP just sent me pics of it hanging there. I hope this gives a little insight to the type of guy he is.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

We spent a day with JP during our recent trip to St. John and it was the best day we've ever had during any of our trips to the island. If you are interested in exploring the area, snorkeling and learning more about the VIs, we HIGHLY recommend JP's excursions. He is the perfect host. I was new to snorkeling (and a little nervous about it!) and he made the entire experience amazing. He had great suggestions for where to spend the day and took us to a few new locations we hadn't seen before during our other trips. The bean bag chairs on the boat along with the great music add to the relaxtion and enjoyment. Just a great day all around and we can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

We had an amazing day with JP! I cannot recommend him enough. I found his charter through trip advisor and the reviews are spot on. It was a little choppy on our trip but the we all loved the bean bags he has on the boat. We really we allowed to truly make ourselves at home. We visited water lemon cay which was great. It's a bit of a swim to it so not for beginners. We had two college age girls with us so we had no problems. Then onto the Indians and the caves. Both of which were amazing. We stopped and had lunch at willy t's. fantastic food and a great experience eating right on the water. Last stop was a beautiful beach. Waves were high so I stayed on the boat and took pics since i'm a bit of a chicken :-) he really doea customize your dayfor what you want and the conditions. No crowds and jut relaxing! Thank you JP! We will be back!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2013

We had an awesome day on the water with Captain JP! Our family of 4 had an unforgettable day snorkeling in St. John and in the BVI. We went to Norman Island to the Indians and the Caves. We stopped at the Willy T for lunch and spent some time on the beach at Sandy Cay on Jost. JP was the ultimate host. He is kind, funny and very attentive. His love and knowledge of the sea is very evident. Book a day with JP~ it will be the highlight of your trip!!