“Birthday dinner”

Price range: US$6 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday. I phoned in my reservation 2 days before from NY and they graciously accepted and advised us of the ferry schedule from where we were staying on St. Thomas.
Upon arriving, we were strategically seated at one of the prime tables on the balcony to watch the sunset.
This is a restaurant review, so on to the food and drink. We selected a bottle of wine from the iPad menu and a chilled bottle was brought almost immediately.
My bf was very pleased with his catch of the day ceviche appetizer ("fresh and tasty") and lobster risotto ("orgasmic"); I wasn't overjoyed with my arugula salad - it was prepared well, but I expected more diverse flavor. However, I immensely enjoyed my grilled fish entree. The food is delicious and filling. We had little room for dessert, but as it was his birthday, we were brought a chocolate concoction, which we enjoyed, but it's name escapes me now.
This is a must eat stop on St. John's. Your tastebuds will thank you.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We love this place! Josh the bartender is amazing. The food is some of the best on St. John. You must check out Josh's drink list, it is a work of art. We love sitting upstairs at the bar and watching the sunset, eating wonderful food while having a great time. This is a do not miss experience for sure.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Located at Gallows Point in Cruz Bay, this restaurant (new since last year) has a great menu from which to choose fine food from appetizers to entrees to desserts. Sit at the 2nd floor bar and enjoy one of the best sunset views on the island. The bartender has created signature drinks that will have you coming back for more. We will be sure to return again on our next visit to the island. It is within walking distance of the center of Cruz Bay.

1  Thank NC-World-Traveler-Sr
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Ocean 362 is our favorite Restuarant on Island,we had a perfect dining experience , the view from the bar is awesome and Josh the bartender is delightful . We had the tuna tarter and the Caesar salad both were spot on. The fillet was cooked perfectly and the mahi was delicious and I had a hard time choosing dessert the all sounded so good.

2  Thank Cindy R
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Had dinner at Ocean 362, while on vacation here last week, and it was one of the best meals of my life! The cioppino was a more than memorable way to start, as was the local arugula salad with mango berry dressing, but my favorite was their cream of lentil soup. There was only a touch of cream, and it was so flavorful and delicious. For entrees, we loved the healthy nutritious vegetable curry, the local mahi, the local snapper, and the lobster risotto (which wasn’t local at all, but fresh from Maine!). The accompaniments were excellent, and the service outstanding. I couldn’t agree more with all of the positive reviews, and can’t wait to be back to dine next July!