1) Price - St. John has either camping or resorts. Serendip is between - affordable with amenities.
2) Service - Manager lives onsite and excellent resource. Met us at dock, helped get rental jeeps afterhours, made excellent recommendations. Reserve jeep thru Ted.
3) View – all rooms face gorgeous sunset!
4) Location – near town, grocery, main roads; in quiet neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within a lush, tropical setting on two acres with ocean views to Cruz Bay, our one-bedroom and studio condos at Serendip Vacation Condos are being continually upgraded inside and out. We are an intimate complex of only 10 units in a quiet residential area of St. John. Each of the 8 one-bedroom and 2 studio condos have a fully-equipped kitchen, AC, cable, and large covered veranda with ocean views. The studio units have an maximum occupancy of 2 guests. Our one-bedroom units have a maximum occupancy of 4 guests, with NO additional 'per person' fees! The guest laundry facilities are a great added value for small families or the budget friendly traveler, and we also have beach towels, beach chairs & even a cooler for your memorable days on our beautiful USVI National Park beaches. One of our favorite features is the large covered veranda that extends the length of the entire condo and is a wonderful place for dining, reading a book or watching the sunset. The condo complex also has a lovely pool with a seating area, chaise lounges, and BBQ grill. Review our photos and let us know which unit you are interested in reserving when you submit an inquiry. This will allow us to provide an accurate rate and more details about the specific unit. Serendip is one of the best St John vacation values on the island. We look forward to having you as our guest. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Serendip Vacation Condos Hotel Cruz Bay
- Serendip Vacation Condos St. John/Cruz Bay