We have just spent 2 nights at Concordia and loved it. We stayed in #8 and it had a fabulous view and was close to the road ( not many steps to get to it). It was quite windy when we were there and the tent swayed a bit and was noisy at night with the fabric flapping against the wood structure. The food at the restaurant was delicious. Now remember this is tent camping--deluxe text camping, but still camping. So if you want a hotel type resort, Concordia is not for you. We have stayed at Maho Camps for 25 years (they closed last year) and decided to give Concordia a try. We were very pleased with our experience. It's a bit out of the way ( on the East End of St.John) but we loved that side of the island--donkeys and goats roam around everywhere. If you like camping, Concordia is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Concordia Eco-Resort offers a variety of accommodations to satisfy our die-hard Eco-Tent fans, as well as those vacationers looking for a few more creature comforts, unplugged and surrounded by the beautiful VI National Park. (Check out our new Eco-Studios.) Our 25 Eco-Tents and Premium Eco-Tents are independent units perch like tree houses along the hillside. A 15 minute nature hike to Salt Pond Bay provides some of the best snorkeling on St. John. Cafe Concordia serves Breakfast, Dinner, Happy Hour, and Sunday Brunch in High Season, call for seasonal hours, but feel free to take full advantage of the kitchenette and refrigeration provided in your unit for cooking year round. Hope to see you soon in beautiful St. John. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp and Odigeo so you can book your Concordia Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concordia Eco-Tents Hotel Virgin Islands National Park
- Concordia Eco-Resort St. John/Virgin Islands National Park