“Great restaurant for vegetarian food”
Review of Roaryal Abeba Health Food - CLOSED

Roaryal Abeba Health Food
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 17 October 2012

While my family and I were on vacation we visit this neatly tucked away restaurant on St. John. The atmosphere was tranquil and the people were so friendly. We enjoyed the delicious food. I’m not a vegetarian but I must say the food was delicious.

3  Thank Albailey_56

Reviewed 17 September 2012

My girlfriend & I visited St John for the first time last week. We are both vegetarian and though a lot of the local restaurants seemed to offer at least one vegetarian option, for the most part they left a lot to be desired. We were very excited when we found out about Roaryal Abeba, and as an extra bonus it was walking distance from the hotel we were staying at (The Weston). I got the large combination plate which is definitely enough food to share! The highlights for me were the fried cauliflower, lentil balls, bbq tofu & TVP prepared like a chili. The chef Tonia (not sure if I spelled that right) was very kind. She took the time to show us each dish & let us sample a few of the juices. Next visit to St John I could see myself eating here every day!

6  Thank TadP-DC
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Wish I had found this place sooner! This was our last meal on St. John and it was DELICIOUS! Super friendly and more important fresh ingredients made our experience all the worth while. We will definitely be back!

3  Thank SHARKinthecity
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Me and my wife ate this place and the food was great and the local hospitality was very good as well.The Chef Tonia was nice and the local vegan dishes we had were great.We visited while on our Royal Caribbean cruise to St.John enjoyed the day on the island.The food was fresh and tasted well seasoned.Great place to eat and visit.

3  Thank drewt295