“Amazing food!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
houston, TX
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Couldn't say enough good things about this place. This was our fancy dinner night for our honeymoon. Table right on the terrace to watch the sunset, food was amazing! (Shrimp risotto and pork dish) we couldn't be happier. This is a must in St. John!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Worth Making a Reservation 30 days in Advance”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Had a Friday night Anniversary dinner for two so price wasn't a concern. The view of sunset over the water is great and the service was impeccable. The appetizer, bread and main courses were beautifully presented and delicious! The wine list is typically high priced but good. The antipasto, looked awesome even though we had other items. The one complaint was that being open air, near the water but nearer to the lawns, as the sun set, gnats were noticeable. And bring your sunglasses if dining before sunset, it will be right in your eyes. All in all, a great experience with two appetizers, two drinks, two meals and two desserts coming to $200 with the tip. But if money's no issue...go for it!

• Visited April 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“INCREDIBLE AMBIANCE/INCREDIBLE FOOD”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

ZoZo's is one of my favorite restaurants in the world! Don't forget to make your reservations in advance, as this place is extremely popular! The restaurant is an open-air restaurant and due to its location in Caneel Bay, it feels as if it is air-conditioned due to the ocean breeze. The service was exceptional. The view was exceptional. The menu was full of variety. I had the halibut special. My wife and mom had the Mahi Mahi and our friend had calamari. We all had drinks and dessert. One of my favorite aspects of the meal was the bread. It's hard to describe but it was perfectly moist bread with a firmer edge filled with spices and cheese. I'm back on the mainland now and I'm still craving the bread! Needless to say, I got a second order of bread for our table =) The halibut special that I had was insanely excellent! It's hard to describe because I cannot think of anything to compare it to but it was an amazing Italian-inspired dish! The Mahi Mahi was prepared in similar but different way. The calamari was unique as well. What made the meal so awesome was how unique each entree was! The ingredients within all entrees could not have been any fresher. The drinks were exceptional! The desserts were out of this world too! For a special meal in St. John, ZoZo's is definitely the place.

If you're a cost-conscious traveler like I am, then please be aware that they should waive the $20 entry fee into Caneel Bay if you have reservations at ZoZo's. Please be advised though that parking is valet only, so you'll want to tip the valet. Please also be advised that gratuity is also likely included. I think that slipped past me after a few drinks and I ended up giving them an even bigger tip by mistake =) They deserved it though, as the meal was trull exceptional! Please feel free to check out my photos and also youtube.com/IrixGuy to enjoy my USVI & BVI videos. Cheers!

• Visited April 2014
South Hamilton, Massachusetts
“YUM”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

The food and atmosphere here are amazing! If you visit St. John, you have to eat at Zozo's. My husband and I ate here 3 nights. Call ahead and make a reservation. If possible, get there in time to see the sunset over the bay.

Germantown, MD
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gorgeous Setting”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was the perfect place for a romantic dinner at sunset. You can absolutely not beat the view. The grounds are gorgeous and the restaurant is gorgeous. The food was good. The waiter was ok - but the rest of the staff was outstanding. I would highly recommend this as a stop in St. John.