My husband and I just returned from a 6-day trip to Caneel Bay and are having serious withdraws. I have nothing but positive reviews of this fabulous resort. The scenery and beaches are impeccable. We stayed at Hawksnest and it seemed like we had the entire beach to ourselves, the water and beach are amazing. Every 15-20 minutes a wait staff comes by to take drink and food orders. We had dinner in all three restaurants which were all very good, especially Zo Zo's! The breakfast buffet was delicious and the staff at the resort were beyond friendly and polite. The resort is quiet, serene and made for relaxing. No phones or TV's in the rooms but that suited us just fine. If you are looking for a little night life, I recommend taking a short taxi ride to Cruz Bay. We had a delicious dinner and fun time at The Rhomb Line in town. But if you are looking for a place to relax, reflect and spend quiet time with friends and family, Caneel Bay is the place. I cannot wait to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 170-acre peninsula amid the lush beauty of the Virgin Islands National Park and seven picturesque beaches, Caneel Bay is one of the most breathtaking vacation destinations in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Caneel Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caneel Bay, a Rosewood Hotel Caneel Bay
- Caneel Bay a Rosewood Resort
- Caneel Bay Resort St John
- Caneel Bay St John