My husband and I were turned on to this resort by melissa harmon at Beach Bum Vacations...We have used their service many times and have been happy with the results, but not as happy as we were when we went to Caneel Bay on their recommendation! This is a great resort, beautiful island, and an overall great place to relax over thanksgiving week! We never go to the same place twice, but Caneel Bay may make us change our minds on that!
the resort is easy to get around and offers great restaurants. Cruz Bay is also a short taxi ride away...it offers other restaurant choices, shopping, and access to excursions. english is the prevailing language, the US dollar is the currency, and I always felt safe - even off the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 170-acre peninsula amid the lush beauty of the Virgin Islands National Park and seven picturesque beaches, Caneel Bay is one of the most breathtaking vacation destinations in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Caneel Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caneel Bay, a Rosewood Hotel Caneel Bay
- Caneel Bay a Rosewood Resort
- Caneel Bay Resort St John
- Caneel Bay St John