Despite the change in ownership, Caneel Bay still exemplifies perfection. Our group of 6 couldn't have been more pleased with the accommodations, food, service, etc. Our rooms were in Turtle Bay and Hawsknest and found both to be great locations. If staying in Turtle Bay, I would recommend requesting a room on the ground level. Hope to be back very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 170-acre peninsula amid the lush beauty of the Virgin Islands National Park and seven picturesque beaches, Caneel Bay is one of the most breathtaking vacation destinations in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caneel Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caneel Bay, a Rosewood Hotel Caneel Bay
- Caneel Bay a Rosewood Resort
- Caneel Bay Resort St John
- Caneel Bay St John