As many have said, Caneel Bay either rocks your world or it doesn't. This was my 50th trip to the US & BVI's. The grounds, staff, blue water, turtles, food, sand, drinks, donkeys, trails, deer, sushi, views and atmosphere ROCK my world!!! I do go other places. Try other islands. This resorts setting and people soothe me like no other place on earth. I used a more critical eye this trip to look at it as if it were my first time there. Yep, the shower caulking was pretty bad. Yep, I had to walk downstairs to the phone to confirm our dinner reservations. Yep, there's no a/c in the bathroom. But any issue was so outweighed by the advantages. I greet & smile at everyone and it never fails to get a happy response. I think the staff is wonderful! Oh, and ZoZo's was already our favorite restaurant on St John. Bonus!!!! If you do your homework and choose to try Caneel Bay, I hope it rocks your world too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 170-acre peninsula amid the lush beauty of the Virgin Islands National Park and seven picturesque beaches, Caneel Bay is one of the most breathtaking vacation destinations in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Caneel Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caneel Bay, a Rosewood Hotel Caneel Bay
- Caneel Bay a Rosewood Resort
- Caneel Bay Resort St John
- Caneel Bay St John