“Amazing Experience”

Nassau SUB Bahamas Adventure
US$84.99*
Nassau Shore Excursion: Bahamas Snorkel Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas is Nassau's leading full service dive centre. Originally opened in 1979, the operation has grown to a fleet of nine dive vessels, with five of the boats over 40 feet in length. Located on the Southwest side of Nassau/New Providence Island, Stuart Cove's is in the ideal location to take advantage of the most diverse diving the Bahamas has to offer. Walls, reefs, wrecks and sharks! There something for everyone from beginner divers to experts. Holiday travelers who have never been diving before will enjoy the 3-hour "Learn To Dive Program". In this program guests will be introduced to the equipment used in the sport of diving in a swimming pool, receive an introduction into the basics of diving, and then complete their first ocean dive. All of this takes place under the supervision of a professional dive instructor. 2-tank dive trips are offered both moring and afternoon with 2-tank Shark dives offered every afternoon. Night dives are available on selected evenings with a minimum of 6 guests. Dive sites encompass steep vertical walls that plummet to 6,000 feet of depth, shallow tropical reefs, 13 different locations containing ship or airplane wrecks, and numerous locations that were used as underwater movie sets for feature films. The feature activities at Stuart Cove's for our divers is our "Extreme Shark Adventure". The Shark Adventure program is a 2-tank dive trip that takes divers on an underwater encounter with Caribbean Reef Sharks. On the first dive divers participate in a "free swim" with the sharks along a beautiful wall. On the second dive, the group forms a semi-circle on the 40-foot bottom and watch while a professional shark feeder enters the water with a box of bait. Upon reaching the bottom, the feeder begins feeding the sharks with the aid of a pole spear. To say the sharks come close to the divers is an understatement - they are everywhere! However, Stuart Cove's is not exclusively about diving. It's about sharing the underwater world with as many people as possible. Have a non-diving buddy? We have snorkel dedicated trips that take guests to a variety of shallow reef sites and even visits the sharks weather permitting. Want something more exciting? How about our personal submarines? SUB Bahamas takes adventurers on a trip around a shallow reef and allows them to snorkel as well on a custom boat.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I did the Two-Tank Shark Dive, and was absolutely blown away. The staff is courteous and helpful, I have an open water certification but have not dived in a while, so I booked a guide, Philip who rocked. He was a lot of fun, and pointed out lots of cool stuff besides the sharks, like a giant turtle, an eel, and a lion fish. They also give you good equipment and the staff takes care of it, which is nice, because that stuff can be annoying to deal with. If you are in the Bahamas, use these guys, and ask for Philip as your guide.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,544)

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

To start off, let me just explain how i've heard about Stuart Cove's. It's when i saw the movie Into the Blue with Jessica Alba and the defunct Paul Walker. I knew i want to dive with this diveshop when i would be in Nassau. Then i did it, for 2 days, 1X4 dives day. It was very professionnal, from the casier too the divemaster then photographer. Everyone was nice, happy, showing good reaction to your incoming, customer service was exceptionnal. I advise anyone, divers, snorkelers, shoppers, they are plenty of stuff to see at Stuart Cove's. Check it out.

1  Thank matdesl
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My friends and I booked a trip with Stuart Cove's Diving at the recommendation of the Front Desk Clerk at our condo and we were VERY pleased with our experience ! There was plenty of time at each stop to see all that particular area had to offer and the final dive, with the sharks, was thrilling ! Since we did not rent a car for the week, we were especially glad to find out that we would be picked up and dropped off right at our condo - the driver was very friendly and helpful. The young ladies who helped out on our boat were fun to be with, very helpful and knowledgeable and a great addition to our trip. I would highly recommend this Dive Site and definitely would go again !

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The two tank shark dive was wonderful. It was on my Bucket List and I am so glad I did it. My cruise ship was only in town for the day and it worked out great. The dive shop worked like a well oiled machine, and the staff was friendly and very helpful. I just arrived home yesterday and already wish I was back! There were about 50 big reef sharks in a feeding frenzy! It was great!

1  Thank EdEnnis2014
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My fiancé and I just visited the Bahamas and Stuart Cove was highly recommended to go scuba diving. However we were not certified to scuba dive, but that was not a problem, they offered a resort course. This gave us a class room instruction, pool dive, and 1 tank dive. Phil who did our classroom instruction was full of knowledge and just knew how to talk to a group of different type of people. Overall one of the best experiences we have had on a vacation in a long time. Thank you Stuart Cove and we look forward to diving with you again soon!!!