“Good lunch or dinner choice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ichiban

Ichiban
Ranked #66 of 272 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Florence, Italy
“Good lunch or dinner choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great food great flavor you won't be disappointed. You can check the website and look at the menu prior to getting there. Very easy to find.

• Visited June 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great sushi and steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Loved this little restaurant in Nassau! We have been there three times and enjoyed the food every time. Their sushi is amazing! Especially Ichiban Special Rolls.

Although this is a Japanese restaurant, do not hesitate to try their steaks! They are delicious.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ashford, United Kingdom
“To wear or not to wear your dinner!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

On the menu the Ichiban Special Salad, a crab and shrimp salad with a ginger dressing, sounds amazing, mouth watering and I was really looking forward to my meal. I ordered a portion of Gyoza and I asked for some bread as I was hungry.

I ordered take out as I wanted to eat on my own in peace at my hotel.

Upon my return I opened the box with the bread in, the bread had been microwaved, it was rock hard in the centre. I then opened a butter portion which had completely melted and it went all over my shirt and the bedding! Nightmare butter everywhere! Not happy :(

To add to my disappointment I then opened the salad, a good size portion but then to my dismay the crab was actually crab sticks!!!! Not even fresh crab! Two shrimp were all that we're placed in my salad. The dressing was on the side, fair enough in case you didn't like it.

The asparagus, cucumber, tomato, greens were all of a really high quality and beautifully prepared to then let it down with cheap, reconstituted crab sticks.

The positives, the Gyoza was great, I had mine fried, after all I was eating a dinner salad as the main so I can be a tad naughty!

Overall not impressed by this and I feel short changed. Total order coke zero, salad, Gyoza and bread, take away cost me $30.00.

I will leave readers to make up their own minds. I did call the restaurant to tell them but what are they going to do at that point.

Disappointed.

Visited April 2014
Brooklyn, New York
“Great place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Went to Ichiban on 3/13/2014 before leaving Nassau....simply put...it was perfect....food delicious...staff, very personable...ambiance, Carribean-swank .....pricey but worth it!!! Food portion...lotssss!!! Will post pics soon...still jet"lagged.

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
“Great Japanese food in the heart of Nassau”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Ichihara was a great find! The dishes are impeccably prepared and the taste is wonderful. My wife and went for the first time on our anniversary, and went back two days later because it was so good. Highly recommendable!

• Visited June 2013