“Good Choice off Atlantis Property”

Luciano's of Chicago
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's of Chicago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 312 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Luciano's of Chicago is just over the bridge and provides a great option for Italian away from the resort. Make sure and reserve a table outside on the patio. Food is better here than the Italian places in the Marina or in the resort.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We enjoyed Luciano's indoor bar, wine selection, and oysters. We also loved the outdoor rooftop dining, but had a pasta dish that was so hot our lips were on fire. If you stay away from the spicier sauces, unless you like that kind of thing, you'll have an enjoyable evening at Luciano's.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I decided to surprise a friend with dinner at Luciano's last Sunday. The restaurant exudes quiet elegance, the food was fantastic and the staff was great. I am a vegetarian, and the menu offered various options. I had the grouper with vegetables and mashed potatoes, my friend had snapper and vegetables, all very fresh and seasoned to perfection (in my humble opinion). The dessert, a molten chocolate cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream was truly divine!! Can't vouch for drinks, we had sparkling water.

To end the evening the staff gathered together, goat skinned drum and all, and sang a rousing rendition of happy birthday, along with a few Bahamian folk songs to my very surprised but pleased dinner companion. Thanks so much for a memorable evening, that "will never be forgotten".

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Lucianos is always a consistently good restaurant. This is one of our "go to" restaurants when we choose to go downtown into Nassau while staying at Atlantis. We find the food better for less money when eating with the locals.
My wife and I shared a Caesars salad that was good and then she got veal scallopine with garlic spinach which she described as excellent and lots of veal. I had lamb chops that were good, not great. For desert we had a scrumptious lave cake with ice cream. This restaurant is always a winner and is definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Had dinner as well as lunch. At dinner we had a table outside, and that by itself was worth the visit. The food was above average and the service was very good. Unfortunately there was very loud music from the night club next door. At lunch I sat at the bar for a while as I had to wait for my friends. The barman was very friendly and he knew how to make an excellent margarita.