“Poop Deck, Sandyport, Nassau, Bahamas”
Review of The Poop Deck

The Poop Deck
Ranked #39 of 308 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$15 - US$42
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Went with my husband and some work associates. I had the grilled hognose snapper from the catch of the day cooler, and it was absolutely delicious. Great sides also, garlic mashed potatoes and a house salad with wonderful citrus dressing. Wonderful view of the water if you sit on the deck, but way too windy last night for that.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,835)

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Best grilled snapper I have ever had. Big fresh fish that you pick. Try the peas and rice...just really good food. We walked over the bridge to get here but you can rake the 25 dollar cab from atlantis too

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Went here twice on a recent trip. It was a little pricey but good food. Portions were pretty big. We had leftovers both times but we also had an appetizer. Friendly service and nice view on outdoor patio.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

If this is the best of Nassau I'm ready to leave! Yes, the prices are better than Atlantis... But the food is not good! Conch fritters to die for; give me a break. We also got the stuffed mushrooms. and who knows what they were stuffed with, but NOT crab. Entrees were shrimp and fish... Sort of edible, at best. Probably fine compared to Long John Silvers or other fast food. We are back at the Cove at Atlantis and my wife has been sick in the bathroom for over an hour. I truly can't believe folks online and all our hotel staff are recommending this place.

2  Thank A-OK-Tulsa
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We went to the Poop Deck on a recent visit to Atlantis. I had read about the Poop Deck on Trip Advisor and am so glad I did. The view was beautiful and the food delicious. We were able to try conch and grouper and some Bahamian side dishes. It is an easy walk over the bridge from Paradise Island.