“A fantastic place for a birthday with friends”
Review of Seafront Sushi

Seafront Sushi
Ranked #123 of 289 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Looking for something new to try and after several recommendations from colleagues. We decided to go to Seafront Sushi for my birthday dinner. The quality of the food is really good. Though it is a little pricey you get what you pay for - top quality sushi. I have been back several times since and I can say that I really enjoy it. Definitely a place to go.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Seafront Sushi is a weekly stop for me, i find myself craving their food on a weekly basis and somehow always need to get there 3-4 times a month to get my sushi fix. The best rolls for me would be a toss up between the Volcano Roll that has a decadent conch sauce on top, and the Seafront Crunch, which i have literally had people (who detest even the thought of sushi) change their entire outlook and declare that they LOVE Sushi now. They usually have a fun atmosphere for family, get togethers, or an intimate dinner with your significant other. Also for what they give you, their prices are amazing and very affordable. Other rave worthy item on their menu include the garlic calamari and another must have of mine the Sashimi Martini which is just really a great selection of sashimi for $10. It should also be noted that their Cooked Food is also amazing, for those not willing to try sushi yet. Overall Great Restaurant !

1  Thank Amelia J
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Absolutely the best Sushi that I have had so far. Excellent location and reasonable pricing. I normally go there in the evenings with my boyfriend but I couldn't wait for the next visit so I started making it my lunch venue. I think the guys know me by name now.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Wasnt a sushi fan but decided i wanted something diff and now am always going back for my salmon tempura and seafront crunch :D, nice atmosphere and service

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Best sushi in town, with a harbor view! It's one of my favorite places to dine! The prices are reasonable, too.