“The only nightclub I return to in Nassau!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fluid Lounge & Nightclub
Ranked #9 of 17 Nightlife in Nassau
Milford, Delaware
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“The only nightclub I return to in Nassau!”
Reviewed 28 October 2008

This is the nightclub where locals go. As someone who's lived in the Bahamas for years, I find it sadly amusing how some establishments advertise themselves to tourists. Like Club Waterloo and Cocktails and Dreams: they both advertise extensively in tourist mags with pictures of big throbbing crowds of young, white spring breakers having the time of their life. But, truth be told, Waterloo is always lame and I've never seen a tourist in C&Ds. Fluid rarely advertises in tourist mags, but it's right on Bay Street - so easily accessible for cruise ships and hotels. What I like about Fluid: the bars have good service, the music is consistently good, and people come to dance and have fun. Also, I'm not into appearances so much, but people watching is superb - folks really doll up nice when they come here. What I like most? Sunday night special where you drink free all night (including Hennessey until it runs out). Fri, Sat, and Sun night are all popular, and like most clubs in the Bahamas, nothing gets really packed until around 1am. I really liked going to Fish Fry sunday night until about 11-12pm then head to Fluid and dance to good music until 1-2pm. It's popular and crowded, but not crazy crowded. Don't bother with VIP - there's nothing special in there but another bar. All the action is on the main floor.

10 Thank fatnice