“Family Dinner”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Family Dinner”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Awesome food and great service. Every time we come the food is awesome and its a great environment for the whole family.

Portland, Oregon
“Good Chinese food”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My family craved for Chinese food so we picked Double Dragon because they delivered food to Comfort Suites where we stayed. Delivery charge was $4 which was reasonable. The food was good enough for us to take taxi to the restaurant to try more. We had whole steamed snapper among other dishes and they were good. Service was slow but the price was reasonable. Portions were also big. Round trip cab fare was $40 so if delivery menu is good enough for you, have them deliver your food instead.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ptn72
“Slow service”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I placed a phone order and waited longer than the allotted time, after arriving the order was not ready. when I asked how much longer, I was told 3-4 minutes so I sat and waited. Due to limited parking after a few minutes I had to move my car. I went back inside and the order still was not ready, but was tapped on my shoulder to move my car again. I just got my money back and left. It had been a while since I have been to establishment due to a previous bad experience and then I come back and have another one. This will be my last. Just an fyi, it is better to overestimate than to underestimate.

• Visited July 2013
“Overrated”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Had food from here a few weeks ago and found the combination fried rice to be stale/old and the kingdom ribs tough but because my daughter liked them decided to give them another try. Ordered the same fare- awful and the egg roll were over-cooked and greasy. Will not return regardless of big portions.

Visited June 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“The only place to get chinese is Nassau, Bahamas”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Hands down this is the best chinese food in Nassau, Bahamas and dare I say in the Americas. The fried rices is my favorite, it just has this smokey flavorful taste. LOVE IT!!! Ive had chinese food in Miami Los Angeles San Diego Boston Atlanta and no where has come close to this place.

I think its all about what people are use to
Double Dragon has captured the Bahamian take on chinese food. The people that called the food tasteless are out of their minds. Bottom line if your not a local you may love it or hate it. Rest assured the local LOVE this place

• Visited January 2013