“The best Chinese Food in Nassau”
Review of Double Dragon

Double Dragon
Ranked #130 of 312 Restaurants in Nassau
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My family and I love this restaurant, especially my daughter. She request dining at the Double Dragon every time she wins an award. This is the only Chinese restaurant I take my family to in Nassau to dine-in. The food presentation is excellent and it taste soooo good. The service is very good, the atmosphere is very relaxing and the price is "just rite".

We all share the same compliment regarding the Double Dragon and we dine here regularly.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Our only bad experience on the island was another restaurant that forgot to serve us on potter's cay. This one is in town and was very nice. Ate in. Lots of meat, light on vegetables - typical for the island in our experience but huge portions and reasonable prices. Had to ask for snow peas that were suppose to be on my orange chicken. Other entree was honey garlic chicken and was nearly all meat but excellent. Cold, you almost need a sweater. No wi-fi. Security guard outside but it didn't seem like you needed it. There are police everywhere downtown.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Huge portions of food. We literally have enough for two meals left after having lunch there. Shan was an amazing server and even held our leftovers for us while we walked around the block. She was great!! Food was great too at a good price.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I love this restaurant this is the only place in nassau I will get Chinese food from. I eat here at least once a week. If your a tourist to the bahamas and want good Chinese food this is the place one warning if your in a rental car there is limited parking so if you can just take a cab.

1  Thank captian_morganolssen
Reviewed 26 November 2013

If you walk into a Chinese restaurant and it's full of Chinese, that is usually a good sign. Double Dragon is one such restaurant. At the end of the day, what you get is an exceptionally nice and filling meal and a real surprise when you get the bill, because it is so reasonable. The menu is pretty impressive with the usual breakdown of Fish, Pork, Chicken, Noodles, Beef, etc. and with two pages of the house Specials. I have had so many excellent meals at this restaurant that I could never list them all but I really recommend the Mushroom Egg Drop soup and the Coconut Shrimp is totally home made and really excellent. As far as the main courses are concerned, I have never had a failure! I especially enjoy the Satay Chicken, Kung Po Chicken, Shrimp Chow Mein and Singapore Noodles. The service is good but the decor is pretty simple. I recommend this restaurant very highly to anyone hungry and who appreciates good food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank balmainantiques