For starters, it should be noted that this resort is rated as a 3 1/2 star resort. So really when reviewing that should be kept in mind. That said, I had a great time at Breezes. The staff are what makes this place great. Right from Check-in till check-out, they could not have been better. From the entertainment (sweet Joey & Justin), to the bar (Michelle- try her awesome Dirty Bananas), staff are friendly, courteous, and attentive. Once when one of the guests made a vulgar comment,Justin was quick to step in and let him know that it was not appropriate language in mixed company, which was exemplary.
The beach was nice, however as it was quite windy the seaweed had come ashore, which wasn't the resorts fault, but did take away from the beauty. There were plenty of lounge chairs by the pool and on the beach. The poolside grill food was good, great for lunchtime snacks. The buffet for dinner however, was terrible. Apparently, there is a renovation underway for the buffet area and it has been moved temporarily, so whether that has anything to do with it or not, I don't know. But if the quality of the food is the same when it moves back, stay far away. It's good for breakfast though. The ladies on the grill make a great omelette. But for dinner make sure you make a reservation for the garden of Eden. It's the only good food at the resort (along with the pool grill). The rooms were as expected. Nothing more, nothing less, but other than from midnight till morn, you're not in it anyway, and everywhere seemed clean. The resort is also one short #10 bus ride to downtown. We went a couple times (did some shopping) and found the people very friendly and felt quite safe. Overall, had a great time at Breezes and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Odigeo and Hotelopia so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau