Pros: great food even at the buffet! Martinos was good. I dont think The garden of Eden gets enough credit, we ate there twice! The service and everything they brought to the table was excellent. The games on the beach and the entertainment at night was fun! The ocean view from our room and the lobby room was beautiful!! The #10 Bus (directly outside of the resort) comes often if you want to take a ride into downtown for $1.25!
Cons: the "bartenders" or drink pourers were not very friendly. I was really disappointed in the Bahama mama, it's usually my favorite drink but It was premade in a jug, it was warm so the ice melted fast. I'm really not too picky but I just wanted a good drink in the Bahamas! The rum punch was a little better but not much. The kalik (sp?) beer was actually pretty good but when they use the reusable plastic cups it was awful! the throw away plastic was much better. The maids forgot to give us fresh towels twice during our 5 day stay. I don't get annoyed easily but after being in the sun/beach/pool all day I wanted to get back to my room and shower. Lots of bees by the pool bar and lots of seagulls trying to steal your food (I cant blame the hotel for that..it happens). It's a little hard to relax on the beach with the women trying to braid your hair and sell things I just politely said "no thank you" and they walked away. The guys trying to get you to jetski and snorkel were more pushy. I tried to stay away from them haha.
Overall great vacation for the price with a beautiful view. I got a really good rum punch at a restaurant downtown :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau