being our third trip to breezes, my cousin and I are waiting to go back again, we have such a great time there. we are treated like royalty by the staff, and feel like were home. there are too many people to mention, but would like to mention Maurice (our adopted son) mr blackberry , polo sherene, lechea, many many more,the food was over the top,and entertainment is the best. I cant` say enough for our stay.
I`ve traveled over the world, stayed in 5 star hotels, but none can compare to the special way we are treated at breezes. needless to say we can`t wait to get back. I would recommend this place for anyone wanting to relax in the sun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau