I went on a senior trip with my daughter and knew it would not be the best experience. Disappointed that ALL the drinks were so watered down. Might have been because they had so many 17-18 year old kids visiting, but as an adult was disappointing. Nothing I would do again and hope my other children pick a better senior trip location.
Also, they allowed drug dealers to stay just on the edge of the beach near all the kids. Never once doing anything to deter their involvement with guests (mostly children).
One more thing -- every day they would take our towels and promise to return them later washed. We always had to call later for the missing towels. I don't understand because the hotel was only half full -- the following week was the really busy spring break so they must have been really short of towels then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, TravelUp and Hotelopia so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau